my account

Frequently Asked Legal Questions

Find answers to common questions in our searchable FAQ.

8225 views   |   24   |   Last updated on Sep 25, 2020    Guns

We have not been able to locate a Texas law that would require a gun owner to report that their gun has been either lost or stolen.

If you would like report your gun as lost or stolen, you should contact your local police or sheriff's department. Your local law enforcement can take information about the gun and can contact you if your gun is ever recovered.

browse by topic